The following images depict recipes influenced by Asian cuisine, but are finished with modern twists. Below is the recipe for Sweet Coconut and Rosewater Sticky Rice, developed by one of our food stylists.
Sweet Coconut and Rosewater Sticky Rice
- 1 cup short grain or sticky rice
- 2 cups light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon rosewater
- Rinse rice under running water. Combine ingredients in pan and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat, cover and simmer until all liquid is absorbed.
- Serve with sweetened coconut milk, sliced apricots and black sesame seeds.
Banh Mi with a toasted rice bun and beet chips
Deep fried lotus root chips